Graphic Designer – Internship
SmartDust is a Polish start-up, which creates and develops a cloud platform allowing to conduct remote tests on mobile devices. We are not a big company, but we have huge ambition, quite a large customer base and a powerful solution, which can rock the boat on the current market of mobile technology.
If you want to rock the boat with us and you have knowledge of at least one of the topics below, it means you are a good candidate for our Summer Internship Program.
Topics we deal with:
- Design of intuitive and transparent websites for desktops and mobiles
- Data-driven analysis of user behavior (Google Analytics, Hotjar, TypeForm)
- Continues redesign of UI to improve UX
- Graphic design of marketing and advertising materials used for our platform promotion
- Creation of visual brand identity
- Conceptual design of new features and comprehensive system development
- Creating websites using WordPress and Woocommerce
We are looking for students or graduates of studies related to the creation of graphic designs, or self-taught people who are not afraid of graphic tools, broadly understood UI/UX topics and our CEO 🙂
We want to engage you in co-creating our platform and solutions, giving you the opportunity to learn work methodologies, influence the appearance of the product and develop your existing skills in a cool team.
In addition to the previously mentioned topics, you will also have the opportunity to learn about:
- work methodologies – SCRUM, Kanban
- tools to manage tasks and knowledge base – Jira, Confluence
- administrative secrets of our platform and website
- ways of cooperation with international clients and providing them services
- work in a friendly environment where time and place do not matter (in other words: the possibility of remote work and flexible working hours)
- games and activities of developers and testers 🙂
We encourage you to submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We will appreciate it if you attach your CV, references to your portfolio or short information about your knowledge of particular technologies, tools and possibly projects you were working on. We do not care about message form unless it covers all valuable information about your knowledge and interests.
If you want to get more information you are welcome to visit our website smartdust.me. You can also create your free account there, which allows you to check how our platform works. Who knows, maybe you will also join our society of satisfied users who have decided to trust us and comprehensively test their digital creation!